Pool, Drinks & Good Times
After your day of fun at Grizzly Jack's Grand Bear Resort or Starved Rock State Park, put
the kids to bed and head on over! Relax and have a drink in the tavern, play some pool and
other games, or play a tune on the juke box. Of course, you can always fill up on pizza and
other bar food too!
Nestled in beautiful Utica, Illinois, just minutes from Starved Rock State Park and directly
next door to Grizzly Jack's Grand Bear Resort & Indoor Water Park. Papa Murph's Tavern
and primitive campground provides a great campsite for a fraction of what the other
campsites charge. Plus, we let you come and go as you please. Your on vacation, you don't
need a chaperon and definitely don't need a curfew!
Papa Murph's Campground is minutes away from:
- Hiking the wonderful Starved Rock State Park
- Grizzly Jack's Grand Bear Resort & Indoor Water Park
- Canoeing the Vermilion River Click HERE for one companies canoeing information
- Horseback riding at the Starved Rock Stables
- Fishing in the Illinois River
- Shopping for antiques in historic Utica
- Shopping Mall!!!!